1. Found an old candy stick tattoo in a drawer and had to put it on!
2. Had a catch up with a good friend.
3. Red lipstick selfies before I ventured out into the pouring rain.
4. I proved i'm not a robot, but may have proven that i'm a demon?
5. Loving the new rings I bought from Topshop, this ones my new thumb ring and rarely leaves my thumb!
6. Bought my reading ticket!
Hello lovelies, strange day to do an update cause they normally come at the end of the week! Oh well, just thought i'd add in a quick post as I have had quite a few exams to revise for this week (i did two yesterday, although one was general studies so doesn't really count haha!) so i've just not had that much time to spare! I'll have an interesting post at the weekend and next week can be a good blogging week as i'm on half term and only have one exam left to revise for! Happy days. Anyway, i'm just looking forwards to the summer now, as i'm going to two festivals, and going to do loads of stuff with my friends, boyfriend and family, and NO COLLEGE. So so excited, anyway, better get back to revising, I have a psychology exam tomorrow, wish me luck!
P.S. Thankyou so much to everyone who has followed and commented, I got some seriously lovely feedback on my last post! Keep following guys, I'm so extremely grateful!